- Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency that started it all.
- Although Satoshi Nakamoto described Bitcoin as a P2P currency system, today the narrative is a little different.
- The narrative has now changed, and people refer to Bitcoin as “Digital Gold.”
- Not surprisingly, many institutional investors have started buying into Bitcoin, making the supply scarce for the common investor.
Bitcoin, The Store of Value
- Bitcoin is no longer a currency to it’s advocates, but rather a store of value like gold.
- Practically speaking, newer wallets with one whole Bitcoin are disappearing by the hour.
- This limited availability and mass adoption of Bitcoin, combined with huge cash flow from institutional investors has pumped prices skyhigh.
- Experts have predicted that Bitcoin could hit a whopping $200,000 by the time this bull run ends (Est. September 2021).
- Ethereum wasn’t supposed to be a currency system like Bitcoin.
- However, it is outperforming Bitcoin, and fast outgrowing its status as an Altcoin.
- Ethereum is essentially a smart contract platform, an ecosystem to build blockchain projects on.
- This solid use case, combined with the deflationary system that it follows for Ether (ETH), and popularity, has also caught the eyes of big investors.
Ethereum — The Opportunity
- Ethereum has outperformed Bitcoin in this bull run and is gearing up to move past it’s all time high.
- Experts have predicted that the price of Ether (ETH) could hit a tune of $10,000 by the time this bull run ends.
- This makes Ethereum the best opportunity for people looking to make big gains, as Bitcoin becomes the more expensive option.
So, what happens after the Bull Market?
- After any Bull market, there will be a Bear market.
- This means that the prices could fall upto 90% after the market reaches its peak.
- So, it’s better to always take profits as you ride the wave and not wait till the top of the hill.
Youth Ki Awaaz is an open platform where anybody can publish. This post does not necessarily represent the platform's views and opinions.