This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Mohit Nimal. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

CREAMY LAYER IN SC ST COMMUNITY

More from Mohit Nimal

According to me, there must be a creamy layer in SC ST community as soon as possible. I saw that many of the SC ST people have good job and now they have become rich people and now they comes under upper middle class, also they have cars, even some have Audi and luxurious cars and many of them have big houses in good metro cities including Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai and Chandigarh and even many of them has been settled in USA and other countries.

So I just want to say that they have money and their children are going into the coaching centres because they have money to go in the coaching centres but on the other hand, the poor SC ST they don’t have money to go into coaching centre/school, even they don’t have money to buy books, so now you can see that those students who are going to the coaching centre, their parents are already have a good job, so the students who are going in the coaching centres they have very high chance of passing the exams as compared to the students who are not going to the coaching centre and even many of them don’t have even books to buy so you can see that it is creating a huge difference inside the community and rich SC ST people are becoming more and more rich and poor SC-ST people are becoming more and more poor.

This cycle must be stopped as soon as possible and agreement must be form for the rich people so that they don’t get reservation again and again, so that real poor people who are really deserving for the reservation get this opportunity in the life and become financially stable.

I have seen this rich SC-ST people not even care about their community, they say that we don’t know what is our caste and we don’t believe in caste system and even they never helped their own community and never done anything for their community. It is the community by which they got the job and now financially stable and now they dislike their own community.

If someone talk to them that why don’t you help people of your community? They say that you are a casteist person. I have seen my friends comes in college in car with iPhone in pocket and they don’t talk to the poor people of the same community even they feel shame to tell their caste.

I just want to say that it is completely injustice to the poor people who really needs reservation.

I have seen that many of the upper caste people are also poor and they don’t have money to continue their education or to go in a good school or coaching centre. So there should be some kind of solution to help those students to get their study on proper time.

After 73 years of independence and 70 years of constitution came into action, still we can see lower caste people are going into sewers and dying inside them, manual scavenging is common, there are poor people of lower caste who even can’t manage their daily foods.

Only few Dalits are becoming more and more rich by getting benefit of reservation again and again.

Sooner the more and more poor lower caste people will get uplifted, more there will be equality and generalisation will develop in the community. More the upliftment in a community, more the economic normalisation will occur with other communities, means all people start getting equal that comes under a broader term called Indians.

More the upliftment of a community may reduce the Atrocities against them, Radicalization, Religious conversions, Vote Bank politics, Financial growth of a country, Happiness index, Hunger index, Educational status, Health status and Crimes.

Thank you ❤️.

More from Mohit Nimal

By medicbdgro

By medicbdgro

By Abhishek Karadkar