This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Ayesha Shanediwan. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

‘Cowman’ Vs. The Country: How Modi Has Mismanaged The Nation Over The Years

*Trigger Warning: Covid Deaths*

Since 2014, this is a timeline of the number of times the “Cowman” put this country in trouble. The common person suffered, sometimes thrown to the streets filled with utter chaos, sometimes locked down. Overnight shocking announcements are his way of exploiting a nation.

The Cowman never faces an interview. It’s always only one way: he dictates and the nation must follow, even if it is midnight.

The chaos and disaster of Demonetisation

rupees
Representative Image.

The sudden announcement of demonetisation brought people to the streets. Poor people and daily-wage labourers were stranded as there was a sudden shortage of cash. How did he suddenly, without planning and mismanagement, abolished the currency notes of ₹500 and ₹1000 and introduced ₹2000?

People didn’t understand why the higher currency was banned to implement a much higher currency note. The reason given was terrorism funds and black money flow in huge currency notes. So banning them is the only option.

The reality was the GDP fall, unemployment and cash crisis. The result? Black money was converted to white. The innocent common citizens suffered while the corrupt got away. 

Pulwama: The political drama to win Elections

In Pulwama, Kashmir, 100kg explosives were used to blow up a truck carrying soldiers, killing 40. The blame was placed on Pakistan and its terrorists who infiltrated India. In the subsequent air attacks with Pakistan, India lost two fighter planes and one Indian Pilot surrendered to Pak forces.

The reasons given were that “retaliation is a must”, “India is strong and can fight back”, “destroy terrorist camps on the Kashmir border”, “India must prove its stance as a leader in the world arms race”, “300 terrorists are camping along the Kashmir border and India will destroy them by sending the Indian Airforce to bomb the region”.

The reality is, with whose permission did 100kg explosives enter India in the first place? How did a strictly controlled border with Pakistan by the Indian Army allow 100kg of explosives to enter India? Or were they supplied from within India (a direct pointer to this Cowman)?

Only trees were bombed and none of 300 terrorists’ bodies was found. His political game costed the lives of 40 soldiers and insulted India on international forum.

The result was that the Cowman won the elections by outraging innocent youth with fake news and created tensions between India and Pak. Huge outrage against Pakistan, war-like situation, Indian youth motivated for patriotism. Such a situation was created such that nobody except the Cowman could save India.

Hail the Cowman slogans everywhere. The Cowman uses every opportunity to convert it to a religious/communal crisis by spreading hate and motivating them with the pride of patriotism.

The Kashmir Lockdown

Kashmir CRPF stand guard
Curfews placed on the anniversary of the abrogation of Article 370.

Serious violation of Human Rights, abrogation of Article 370 which is against the law and against the agreement with the United Nations. Kashmiri people suffered seriously from the total shutdown of transport, TV, telephone, internet for over 6 months and heavy curfews by military forces.

The reason given was that it was India’s internal matter, “Kashmir belongs to India”. The reality is that Kashmir belongs to neither India nor Pakistan. It resulted in an international outcry against India’s stupidity, violence against Kashmiri youth (which has led to the spread of ISIS in Kashmir) and the Kashmiri market suffered losses.

The Ayodhya verdict established India as a Hindu State

Whether it was the birthplace of Hindu God Ram or belonged to Muslims, the case was running for several decades and both Hindu and Muslims claimed it their own. Several communal clashes have occurred in the past over this issue. The Babri Masjid was demolished by Hindutva mobs in 1992.

The court verdict was given in a hurry in November 2019 and settled by giving Muslims land elsewhere. Then immediately, the judge retired. The reason given was, “How long shall we Hindus and Muslims fight? Let’s together and find a solution”.

The reality is that the ASI (Archeological Survey of India) clearly states in the Ayodhya Verdict that neither Hindu nor Islamic remains were found. Buddhist artefacts, thousands of years old, were found by the ASI.

The result is to hide the facts immediately. Give the judgement immediately. Retire the judge immediately. And wash off their hands with Hinduism.

Why? If not hidden, all the 330 million Gods may have to beg on the streets of India. Oh! Serious threat to Hinduism. Maybe every temple needs to be dug out to find Buddhist remains underneath the flashy decorated temples. Better hide the facts and say Jai Shri Ram.

With the CAA/NRC, India is no more a secular Nation

Jamia students protesting CAA-NRC
Jamia Millia Islamia students protesting against CAA and NRC. Credits: Wikimedia Commons

The Citizenship Amendment Act/National Register of Citizens means that every Indian citizen must prove his citizenship by providing a 50+-year-old document. The reason given was that minority Hindu immigrants from Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan should be granted citizenship.

The reality is that Indian Muslims/Dalits need to be dumped as secondary citizens or non-citizens, disapproving of the citizenship of more than a third of India’s population. Who can provide a document older than 50 years?

In India, suppressed and depressed classes (BC+SC+ST+Minorities) make up 85% of the population who weren’t, until 1950, allowed to earn, learn, own land, do jobs out of their caste. It is only after the implementation of the constitution in 1950 that they could earn a living, buy a piece of land and then provide a document of proof, which is older than 50 years.

Meanwhile, during the Indo-Pak partition, several Muslims migrated to India. These Muslims were hardcore patriotic Indians who left religion and Pakistan for the sake of a secular India to co-exist with Hindus, Christians, Sikhs etc. The CAA/NRC questions their patriotism.

It resulted in a huge outcry and protests throughout every corner of India.

The Cowman removed the word “secular” from the Indian Constitution. Secular means that religion has no interference in the functioning of the Government/State.

The transformation of India into a pure Hindu Rashtra/State, Shaheenbagh peace protesters being ruthlessly beaten and serious violation of human rights and the UN shamed India for ill-handling of most peacefully protesting women (including pregnant-women being handled inappropriately).

Handling of Covid-19 and the lockdown was a Failure

Amidst the CAA/NRC protests, which were unstoppable gave rise to the most controversial figure, Dr BR Ambedkar of the common person back from history, the man who wrote the Indian Constitution. While the CAA/NRC protest was at its peaks, Trump was welcomed by the Cowman in Gujarat.

A long wall was built within no time along the convoy route of Trump to hide the slums. Instead of building temporary walls to hide the reality, he could have built them permanent houses. Three things happened around the same time:

1. Tablighi Jamaat: the meeting of around a thousand delegates of Islamic followers who come to Delhi every year.
  2. Trump speech with thousands of people in Gujarat.
  3. The CAA/NRC Protests uncontrollably crossed limits in Delhi. While Trump was addressing his speech, stones were being pelted in Delhi.

A Nationwide lockdown was announced too late, though Covid-19 gave enough time to react. The reason given was that Covid cases were rising exponentially. Muslims were blamed for the Tablighi Jamaat. “It all started because of the Muslims”.

The reality is that Trump and the Cowman should not be blamed for their meeting. The result was that the CAA/NRC protests were stopped abruptly. The constitution was put in Danger.

When Covid-19 showed its real ferociousness for the first time, their agenda was implemented as they wanted, a total lockdown and rub their RSS ideology and spread fake news using WhatsApp university.

Daily wage workers were Stranded

Migrant Workers Returning Home Amid Nationwide Lockdown To Curb Covid 19 Pandemic
People are seen lining up to move to their respective villages by train at Lokmanya Tilak Terminus, Kurla, on 30 May, 2020, in Mumbai, India. (Photo by Pratik Chorge/Hindustan Times via Getty Images)

Millions were thrown into the streets. Just the way every major announcement was made overnight/midnight, so was the complete lockdown announced. If only the last trains and buses were arranged and run for another 2 days, these labourers would have reached their homes, thousands of kilometres away.

While it’s good that people made a huge fuss and cried about an elephants death, thousands of poor men, women and children died. Nobody even knows their suffering. It’s not sympathy that is needed for them; it’s questioning.

Their situation became miserable. Who is the cause? The reason given being the Cowman’s order is a dictator’s order. Lockdown means complete lockdown. How they suffer, why they suffer is irrelevant to him. He is just the Gatekeeper (Chowkidar) who will drag them by their collar and throw them out the gates.

The reality was that for up to 2 months, these innocent people didn’t know how to go and from where to where to reach their destination. Some died on roads and some on railway tracks. Devoid of salaries, resources, information and any help from authorities.

They were blamed as Covid-19 carriers, blamed as untouchables, discarded from cities and streets, hungry, thirsty and beaten if found anywhere. Imagine this happening in 2020, a disgrace to humanity. But it happens only in India.

The result was that some dared to walk 1000km by foot over several days. The government did nothing apart from ripping their last sweat off in the name of bureaucracy and bribes. Some humans helped them on the way with food and water, some also arranged voluntary transport services, but the rest are erased from history, and thereby their citizenship, which is exactly what the Cowman wanted.

TRP Scams and media turning a blind Eye

media sensationalism
Representative Image.

In the flow of implementing several schemes against the Constitution of India and against the consent of Indians, the Cowman introduced several changes, even without informing the Citizens. How?

The reason being? No reason was given. They bribed the media to cover a nonsense issue and make it a national issue of a dead celebrity.

The reality is the farm laws, labour laws, privatisation of government institutions, education reforms that destroyed India, schemes which molest a Nation’s progress, etc., were implemented by diverting the whole nation to nonsense Bollywood issue and Tiktok.

The result is that it was too late. They have already implemented several new changes that will eventually help them realise their goal of a Hindu Rashtra, preserving the ladder system.            

TikTok Ban: Keeping us engaged in stupidity

Due to the CAA/NRC protests, Dr BR Ambedkar’s voice was heard like never before in India. People are now in a complete lockdown. Might they sit at home and learn more about the Cowman’s lies? Keep the common person busy. Let him dance to Tiktok videos instead of watching useful information on Youtube.

All TV channels are manipulated media. That truth can only be found if you search for it. India became the country with the highest user base of TikTok in the world within no time. But Alas, TikTok failed the Cowman’s politics, there is equality in Tiktok and anyone can go viral.

Suddenly the BlackLivesMatter protests happened in the U.S.A. One video shook the whole planet. The Cowman thought, what if the world sees the brutality against Dalits of India? It’s worse than racism. What if it goes viral? So shut it down immediately.

The reason given was to ban all Chinese Products, including TikTok, declare war on China for causing the Covid-19 pandemic. Few soldiers were killed in a petty quarrel on the border: no protocol to attack, just drama.

The reality is that anybody becoming viral/famous is strictly against Hindu Law. The upper remains upper, the lower must remain lower. All this fuss about Kashmir/CAA/NRC/Ayodhya is to implement/maintain this ladder system called Brahmanism/Hinduism.

Hence, suppress the man who gave us the constitution and equality, fraternity, freedom. The result was that overnight, TikTok was banned, which saved the Cowman yet again from his own mess.

The Hathras rape case, CAA/NRC, Dalit Lives Matter, all happened simultaneously as the #blacklivesmatter. What if these issues, which are much worse than anything on the planet, are revealed to the world? Successfully hidden to the common person and also to the world by banning TikTok.

Covid-19 first wave subsides: Cowman saved India!

modi
Representative Image.

Like Shaktiman and Superman, this time in 2020, India was saved from Covid-19 by none other than Cowman. Sell 80 million vaccines to other countries rather than vaccinate ourselves, creating a shortage of vaccines in India. Cowman will not only save India. He will save the world.

He says Covid-19 is peanuts, we Indians have better adaptability, and the need for vaccination isn’t a priority for us. The reality is that if we would have been vaccinated by now, India could substantially reduce the deaths caused by the second wave. The result is the disaster waiting to unfold in April 2021.

Education reforms lead to Degradation

That opportunity to strive to learn in children can be removed by reducing compulsory education only until the age of 12 years, thereby attacking the constitution indirectly, which calls for equal opportunity for every child of this nation to get educated. This is so vast. It requires a special article (an example of how stupid reforms were made: maths and science not a must for an engineering degree).

The reason given was that education was burdensome to children. Not everything is taught in schools. Practical knowledge is very important. The reality is that the affluent 15% can afford higher education in private schools, while the downtrodden 85% get no education to qualify for better professions.

With 12 years of school, what great field does the child enter into, for practical experience, apart from their generations-old family work done by their own caste? Introducing a caste system by retaining the same lifestyle.

Attacking the labour laws of the Constitution

worker labourer india
Representative Image.

The Constitution of Babasaheb Ambedkar gives workers rights like minimum wage, the maximum number of working hours, workers councils to ask for work-related justice, etc.

The reason given for suspending labour laws was that due to Covid-19, the economy dropped immensely. More work needs to be done to balance it. Due to lockdown, the work has increased, so they may need to work more and expect lower salaries.

The reality is that before the constitution came, workers were mere slaves. Exploited and looted off their sweat, who had no voice. This action is an indirect attack on the constitution and the hidden privatisation of government organisations: sell and loot India.

Reservations (social representation as per their population %) for downtrodden people are given in the constitution to restore equality, which they never had since the last 2000 years. By privatising over 100 government institutions like Indian Railways, Airways, Steel, Life Insurance Company, Banks, Shipping, Military, Electricity, etc., it is a direct attack on the constitution.

Their reason is that the government doesn’t want to get involved in the business. They only want to serve the nation. These companies are in huge losses and the government cannot bear the pain. Selling is the only option.

The reality is that these are the cheapest services provided for the common person by the government. These are not businesses. These are the largest employers in the government sector. Every government company was made to go into losses indirectly by choking the suppliers first.

By privatising these dependent companies one by one, they can no longer afford sky-high prices quoted by the private firms, and hence, they fall into losses. The result is that now the Reservations (social representation as per their population %) for downtrodden people mentioned in the constitution can be side-tracked.

The removal of reservations (social representation as per their population %) has been impossible. The Cowman’s twice-born upper class cannot bear the equality given to the downtrodden. They do not want to work together. These 15% want all the jobs. How to do it? Remove reservations and look for a surname in disguise of merit.

No jobs in the public sector, no entry in the private sector, hardly 12 years of schooling, bound to do what his caste is supposed to do. Do you see Manusmrithi back at work? Implementation of Vedic Manusmrithi, which Babasaheb Ambedkar burnt in public due to its unjust practices and rules. Workers are becoming slaves, modern slaves in the name of employment and exploitation.

New farm laws to snatch the farmer’s Sweat

farmers in India protest
Representative Image.

The farmer will not decide the price; big monopolies will decide the price— the reason given, “One Nation one Market”, better price for farmers. The reality is to squeeze their sweat and grab their lands. Once they become indebted due to losses, enslave them in their own land.

The result is that thousands of farmers protesting in Delhi, whose cries were heard as far as Greta Thunberg and Rihanna and many concerned celebrities worldwide. The Delhi police blocked internet and media coverage and suppressed them and beat them. Several died even after striking for over a month.

But Indian celebrities tweeted, “This is India’s internal issue! Mind your own business”. Shame to even give their names. These are the sick celebrities of India.

Mismanaging the second wave of Covid-19

In the times of the second wave of Covid-19, which was steeply rising at a higher rate than the first wave, how could permission be granted to the Hindus to celebrate the Kumbh Mela where approximately 10 million people were expected to throng-in?

Simultaneously, for Ramzan in a mosque that could accommodate a crowd of more than 10,000, 500 members were the limit. Is it stupidity or bias? Ban everything when the situation is getting worse and announce total lockdown. Is 10 million a secretive gathering that the Cowman’s eyes have been blinded?

Is there a need for an election campaign when the surge is high? Is there a need for preponing the Kumbh Mela, which happens every 12 years, but this time it is desperate on the eleventh year? The reason was that some great planet was at a great location, so astrologers urged for the Kumbh Mela to happen without waiting till the twelfth year. How stupid.

Sport Complex In Delhi Converted Into COVID-19 Care Centre
Indian hospitals are witnessing a shortage in the supply of oxygen. (Photo by Mayank Makhija/NurPhoto via Getty Images)

What great wellness is happening to Indians now, apart from suffering and shelling your last buck to get a last artificial breath? The reality is the unimaginable number of high cases and deaths that can’t be controlled, unavailability of beds in hospitals, testing costs skyrocketing, vaccines are not free, but everybody is making their own profit before dying.

The lack of oxygen cylinders, cremation space, cremating by the bulk, no death certificates, front-line health-workers scared of new mutations, confusion over vaccines, whether a myth or reality, whether Covid-19 is killing them, or is it their pre-planned sketch to eliminate a population.

The result is to forget the Kumbh Mela and all the nonsense of the Cowman’s Government and blame the public. Blame the common person for spreading Covid-19, the Covid-psychopaths who, having recovered, are not following safety precautions, hospitals for not admitting without a positive test proof, private hospitals not conducting tests, those who have not isolated themselves. But how do they know unless they get tested positive until it’s too late that their whole family gets affected?

Of all the bad things the Cowman did in his Regime, there are a few more worth mentioning:

• GST (goods and services tax) – Cowman Tax.
  • Petrol prices skyrocketing.
  • Selling government companies to his caste companions Ambani and Adani at dead-cheap prices
  • Waiving off loans by defaulters like Nirav Modi and Vijay Mallya letting them escape off to foreign countries.
  • Reducing interest rates in banks, selling off banks.
  • Cow-Vigilantes killing innocent Muslims/Dalits.
  • Increase in crimes against Dalits.
  • No Freedom of speech.
  • No freedom of expression.
  • Jailing or vanishing anybody who questions Cowman.
  • No freedom for women, students, journalists, activists.
  • Finally, they achieved what they wanted, turning India from the world’s largest democracy to an electoral autocracy. 

By hook-or-crook make India a Hindu Nation: Sanatana Dharma, a ladder system. To preserve their dharma, they can go to any extent of killing millions of people as collateral damage in the name of the Covid pandemic, not just killing but also looting their last penny as well.

More from Ayesha Shanediwan

By Shivam