This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by dr.afshan afreen. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Here Is Why We Need To End The” A Boy And A Girl Can Never Be Friends” Attitude

More from dr.afshan afreen

Covid is back!

With full bang this time- whole same scenario, in fact, a version of 2020 is back at our doors, and as usual, we don’t or we won’t even bother to understand the seriousness of the condition. This time it is scarier- because of people’s behaviour and mindset which is the scariest thing anyone can imagine. For people like them- oh Corona please sit back I have bigger issues to deal with.

I always try my best but I never understand the mind of humans around me- today I heard some holy shit like boys and girls should not talk because they can spread Corona, after hearing this I laughed for 10 minutes to let myself absorb this.

Don’t you think it’s funny?

What are the criteria for spreading Corona or what is the criteria for having a friendship? I really wonder what is the difference between female friendships, male friendships or a mixed group of friends. Because from where I see- we all are human with the same kind of emotions, apart from some physical and anatomical difference.

Download The Script Of Rang De Basanti
Boys and girls can be just friends! Representative image only.

People still believe that if two girls share the same room it’s safe but when a boy and a girl stand together- there must be something fishy between them.

Why then do we have to run for our character certificate?

Why can’t you see simply that 2 humans or 4 humans are talking together or sharing a giggle together? Why do you need to see on the basis of gender?

So, what should be the criteria for friendship be? Because I only see every other person as another human only. Regardless of gender. Sure there can be differences in appearance and feel different emotions towards each other but it’s totally not related to emotions like friendship. That’s the emotion of friendship- you just can’t mix a different kind of emotions and generalize.

People need to grow up now, it’s the 21st century already not the 18th. Watch real things and more importantly imagine the real world. If you can’t take yourself forward, let others move forward because everyone knows what is good for themselves and take care of themselves. You just need sit back on the couch and take care of our own self. In any case- nobody was listening, they are all too busy watching Netflix!

More from dr.afshan afreen

By Prityush Sharma

By Akshay Rathore