A book titled ‘15 Strangers: Conversations that mean a Lifetime’ author by Adv ‘Raaz’ Dheeraj Sharma. From the beginning, this book will make you travel into the conversations carried with 15 different strangers. This book will make you realize that everyone carries a Story and we can learn from every stranger about life, love, religion, spirituality, riots, gratitude, consent, marriage, mental health, and humanity as well as their way of living life and more about life, to be a better human.
Here are the 15 quotes from the Book selected by the first 15 Readers:
1. “Every face has its own story. They want to communicate; they want to share and they want to be with someone for some time so that they can freely share whatever they have in their mind as well in their heart with someone unknown. To someone who is not going to judge them by listening to their stories.”
2. “We all have that opportunity to be better than yesterday and it’s time to recognize that it is better to improve ourselves than making complaints about others or criticizing them to prove that you are right.”
3. “She was still in love with her husband but she was not ready to live with him.”
4. “Maybe it is easy for an advocate to make drafting and file a case but it is difficult for the clients to deal with feelings, emotions, attachment, and love.”
5. “Don’t be powerful and dominant just because you are a man.”
6.“We always have to take decisions which are going to give a positive impact on someone else’s life.”
7. “We are not going to get anything by blaming someone for our position or situation or circumstances.”
8.“It is difficult to be happy with whatever we have and maybe that will restrict our improvement but we should be thankful for our present condition.”
9. “Everyone is pretending that they are living a happy life but their faces are telling some different story.”
10. “Everyone is having their own definition of love.”
11.“The government will calculate and assess lost and announce compensation. Police will try to investigate and arrest 2 or 3 persons after riots and media will dramatically sensationalize the whole issue and then people will forget everything. That is how we are learning to live after every riot.”
12.“For us, it is just news about curfew but only those who are residing and living in Kashmir can understand that what is the impact, how it affects and results of this kind of situation.”
13.“Those thousands of artificial friends are irrelevant if we lose connection with those who are with us.”
14.“We need to listen to each other deeply and patiently so that we can hear the silence behind our words.”
15. “Relationships are not any kind of agreements. We cannot treat them as Contract and we cannot apply the rule of contracts to break the relationships.”
Book is Available on Amazon.
About the Author: Raaz Dheeraj Sharma is an advocate and author of “15 Strangers: Conversations that mean a Lifetime” who is writing for Youth Ki Awaaz on different issues and interacts with renowned personalities and motivators.