This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by sumitrealestateblog. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Godrej 24 – Redefine Your Life

More from sumitrealestateblog

The Godrej Group is a name of many forms of business across multiple domains such as furniture, fast moving consumer goods, engineering, home appliances, agri care and real estate. Speaking of which, Godrej Properties is a respectable name in the Indian real estate market. This company has come a long way since its establishment in 1990 only to become one of the top real estate firms in the country.

Godrej Properties have developed many real estate development projects in India. The group has residential and commercial projects spread across multiple major locations such as Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Nagpur, Bangalore, Mangalore, Chennai, Ahmedabad, and Chandigarh. The developer has designed many magnificent housing projects, attracting many home buyers, leading them to a happier life. They have now added another project in their catalogue of offerings called Godrej 24, that carries the same inspiration and promise to offer the finest and good looking homes for an enhanced lifestyle.

Godrej 24 is a brand new apartment project off Sarjapur Road, Bangalore. This residential enclave features the very best among the luxury segments in Godrej Properties. The project offers fabulous spacious apartments with beautiful serene views all around giving it a special premium touch. With genius designs and amenities at Godrej 24, the designer promised to add a luxurious living experience to the community of Sarjapur Road, Bangalore.

Godrej Properties have developed some of the most recognizable properties in Bangalore as well as across the country over the past few decades. Godrej 24 is located at the heart of Sarjapur Road with excellent connectivity. The amenities include a fully equipped clubhouse, health centers, gymnasium, swimming pool, recreation rooms, outdoor sports courts, play area for kids, party hall, and much more functioning 24/7 with meticulous planning and utmost importance for round the clock security surveillance.

The open space and greenery inside this area are one of the project’s highlighting features. Godrej 24 comes equipped with environment friendly facilities such as a modern water conservation drainage system, and rainwater harvesting. It also includes both open and closed parking for residents and visitors alike. Within a close proximity of this project location you can find hospitals, universities, and other public services. Sarjapur Road, located in south-east Bangalore, is one of the favoured property investment destinations. Due to increase in commercial activities, proximity to IT hubs, such as Whitefield and Electronic City; the real estate demand in this location is increasing day-by-day. Sarjapur Road enjoys robust residential demand and excellent connectivity via the ORR to the IT hubs of Whitefield and Electronic City. This stretch attracts IT/ITes professionals and investors as it is in proximity to various tech hubs, SEZ and IT parks. The upcoming new flyovers, planned Metro rail extension, Outer Ring Road and the Peripheral Ring Road [PRR] connecting Tumkur Road to Hosur Road via KR Puram, Bellary Road & Sarjapur Road are expected to boost the realty sector here.

The success of Godrej Properties lies in delivering new luxury projects at competitive prices, thanks to better financial support and strong corporate governance. The company is known for the development and implementation of residential & commercial ventures across major cities in India. Under the leadership of Adi Godrej, they have been able to develop experienced and knowledgeable management to drive company development to where it is now. Over time, they built a brand image and reached new milestones thanks to the high nature of their work and the dream of building a lifelong relationship with their customers.

To get home loan first time buyer is often a rugged path and so in order to  make home buyer’s lives easier in buying a home, the project is now available with home down payment assistance through the HomeCapital Program. HomeCapital’s partnership with Godrej Properties to help fulfill the dreams of millions of home buyers has opened a new way of buying a home. It is India’s first home down payment assistance program that financially assists first time home buyers to buy their dream home early rather than much later in life due to insufficient funds. So say yes to your dream home now and live the life that you always dreamed of.

More from sumitrealestateblog