This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by shakeel ahmad. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Ex-Pradhan Flies Into Rage And Destroys Village Road After Defeat In A Panchayat Poll

More from shakeel ahmad

What a detrimental outcome! It is certainly not a jape of the month but a reality as brought up in a newspaper. Failure in election polls does not compel one to raze the ground. Was his frustration a matter of endurance? Following his distasteful defeat in the Panchayat poll, ex-Pradhan Deepak Kumar Tiwari of the Barabanki district of Uttar Pradesh got the whole length of road ploughed through the JCB machine that he got constructed during his Pradhan ship.

He did it out of his intense resentment and rage. It is defined that anger, also known as wrath or rage, is an intense emotional state involving a strong uncomfortable and non-cooperative response to a perceived provocation, hurt or threat. Some view anger as an emotion that activates the part of the fight or flight response.

Irish-born novelist CS Lewis wrote: “Do not bother too much about your feelings. When they are humble, loving, brave, give thanks for them, when they are conceited, selfish, cowardly, ask to have them altered. In either case, they are not you, but only a thing that happens to you. What matters is your intention and behaviour.”

What was earlier a good even road presented a wholly drastically altered landscape after what can be called as an unsuitable notion, which in turn, enraged the villagers. They appeared to have deliberated upon this loss and later agreed to disapprove it. It was reported that they have made a green-eyed complaint to Tehsil authorities concerned about this utter rashness despite the many difficulties presented by the pandemic.

The irate Pradhan remained incredibly weak in his strong will and inclined to his fury. The road was said to have been built in the Ahiran Saraiya village that comes under Rohna Mirpur Gram Panchayat of Barabanki district eight years ago. As he came at third position in the recently concluded Panchayat, he could not tolerate his defeat and the outcome of his frustration caused the 200m-long-road to pull apart according to the villagers.

(पूरा मामला बाराबंकी जिले के रोहना मीरपुर ग्राम पंचायत के अहिरन सरैयां गांव का है, जहां के पूर्व प्रधान पंचायत चुनाव के परिणाम में तीसरे नम्बर पर आए तो बुधवार की शाम जेसीबी लगा कर अपने कार्यकाल में बनाई गई तक़रीबन 200 मीटर सड़क का नामोनिशान मिटा दिया।)

More from shakeel ahmad

By RISHABH KUMAR

By Dr. Manish Goutam🇮🇳