This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Aditya Sharma. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Second wave: is government failure!

More from Aditya Sharma

The time came in some past months that when we could listen to the chirping of sparrows in the sky. But today one of my friends is distributing his contact to people so that old age people have someone with them to whom they could call their voice. Today the Mandir and Masjid are becoming the home of infected people! The speed of people got slow. The people are wondering new truth that how much control they have on things.

Consider three of the big events causing mass suffering in increasing measure since the Modi regime came to power. 

First, the 2016 demonetization produced long lines of people waiting to convert their currency, many collapsing out of sheer exhaustion, some losing their jobs. 

Second, the national lockdown of 2020, with a mere four-hour notice and a complete suspension of public transport, witnessed millions of rural migrants — shocked, and helpless — walking miles and miles to reach their homes.

Finally, we have the biggest spectacle of all, unfolding in our midst today, bringing sickness and death to thousands and thousands of Indians.

But in the end, we see the how individualistic approach proves to be a curse at this time. Israeli said this virus enters our country from Ghaza. Ghaza said Pakistani brother brought this. Pakistani said this the gift from some Iranians. India said it is brought and spread by Tablighi Jammat from Delhi Nizamuddin and this is a Muslim-led virus.

When in the 14th century when Bubonic Plague get to spread. Kings and Pop then pointed their fingers at Yahudies. The Bubonic Plague by which Yahudies were infected was massacred by Christians. More than 12k Yahudies were killed but the place continues to remain contaminated.

During 1918 and 1920 spreading of Influenza infected 25% of the total population of our world. And 5 crore people died, and the 2 crores were Indians from them.  

The matter is excessively big. Whether it is war or pandemic if politics is getting out of hand. Thinking that people putting their hand on King’s neck, Kings give someone else’s Neck in the hands. The Governance may be Ayurvedic, Homeopathic, Allopathic, or Psychopathic. When all the Kings failed. So only the BALI OF GOAT (scapegoat) saves the king and his Birbal’s. Now you can name the scapegoat to Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, and Iranian or Tablighi Jamaat.

Besides these all things now as well we are witnessing a crime against humanity.

The Government of India is responsible for the lack of preparation to deal with the second wave of CORONA. Prime Minister delayed pleading to join Kumbh symbolically. Thousands of people lacked treatment and died but big politicians of the country kept busy in political rallies.

Arrogance, Hyper Nationalism, and Bureaucratic inefficiency created the Corona crisis in India. During all this, the Prime Minister who liked to live in the middle of the crowd was in himself and suffocated the citizen.

The coronavirus pandemic has proved that a centralized policy executed by a single authority at the top, with little interaction with actors on the ground, is not extremely helpful in combating the pandemic. Moreover, this is the reason for the pathetic situation of our country that is Centralised Policy making. Public health is the concern of the state but to take all the credit Modi government led the people to die without concerning the states. When the situation becomes worst, the Modi government made the state government responsible.

An ineducable supply of medicines is now becoming a concern. The management of supply was not done adequately in distributing oxygen, medicines. The lack of intervention towards the rural area is also a major reason for the upgoing of the CORONA peak. People sacrifice to buy Ramdesivir in Lakhs from the black market.

Today it is necessary to understand that Nationalism cannot be our last resort. I will never support Nationalism at the cost of Humanity as long as I am alive. I will never buy a glass at the cost of a diamond as long as I am alive.       

Originally published at

Socialissuesbyadi.blogspot.com

More from Aditya Sharma

By Abdullah Arif

By David Jackson