This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Adiveda Natural. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Five Reasons Women Need To Switch To Organic Perfumes

More from Adiveda Natural

What we apply to our body — be it perfumes, natural oils, makeup or moisturiser — is always our personal choice. When one finds the right one for themselves, shifting to something new is a difficult task. However, did you ever think of checking what these products are actually made of?

Synthetic and chemical-based perfumes might smell nice to you, but in reality, they are not good. They have several chemicals in them that are harmful to your skin. If we talk about natural perfumes for women, then they are better in every way and once you understand that, you will never look back. And, to change that we are here with five reasons you must know.

perfume for women
Image has been shared by the author.

No Sneaky Chemicals

We feel that  labels behind grooming products showcase what all that perfume for women contains but if we break it to you, they don’t. Perfumes are made of dozens of chemicals and sometimes, without even mentioning, they fill in some extra harmful chemicals.

Specially Curated For You

Chemical-based perfumes contain alcohol, which makes perfumes smell similar on all body types. However, natural perfumes contain essential oils that are taken from nature, due to which they react with your body chemistry. Due to their interaction with body chemistry, they work differently on everybody. So, the same natural perfume on you might smell different than on your friend.

Therapeutic Benefits

Perfumes made with natural ingredients are way more than just fragrances. People have been using them for centuries in aromatherapy. They are a great way to calm your senses. If you are stressed, overworked or feeling negative, just spray some around you to experience their aroma like never before.

Safe For Animals

By this we mean natural perfumes are safe to our furry friends in every scenario. Chemical-based perfumes are mostly tested on animals to check for quality and end up harming the animals, some of the ingredients are even derived from animals. But if you are choosing organic perfumes, then you are choosing a product that is safe for all.

Safe For The Environment

As we all know, perfumes are made of chemicals that get released into landfills and water bodies. And many organisations don’t take up the responsibility to dispose them of in the right way. However, natural perfumes are quite the opposite. They don’t have anything to do with harmful disposal as they are made up of natural ingredients, so their wastage is also natural.

After reading all about natural perfumes for women, you might want to get a few for yourself. You may check out the collection of natural perfumes at Adiveda Natural and shop with them.

Featured image is representational.

More from Adiveda Natural

By Charkha Features

By Ena Zafar

By Pavki Pahwa