This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Adultscare Toys. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Six Reasons You Should Introduce Sex Toys In Your Relationship

From eye contact, lip-lock, touching boobs to oral sex: you might be thinking you have made the course of your sexual life  good. But there are many other ways to make your already-good sex even better. Wonder how?

One of the ways is by introducing couple sex toys in the mix. If you’ve already tried it, you know the reason they are recommended. And if you haven’t and incorporated sex toys only into your solo sex play, you can probably make a new equation:

Partnered play + sex toy = Wooya!!

So you’re already well-surrounded by a world of pleasure products. Now you’re interested in using sex toys with your partner during sex. And there are many good and genuine reasons for it. A renowned sex expert from sex-toy mecca ‘Babeland’ reviews using pleasure products: “You could build a birdhouse with your own hands, but it surely is going to be an effective, pleasant and wonderful experience with the hammer and nails.”

Below are some of the reasons for introducing sex toys by adultscare.com in your rumpy-pumpy act:

They Take The Pressure Off Of You And Your Partner

Sometimes it’s hard to orgasm — no matter how much you and your partner are trying. According to an survey, around 65-70% of women require some clitoral stimulation to achieve an orgasm. While this clitoral stimulation can be achieved via hand or tongue (depends on your position) stimulation, these are definitely not your only options. Having a sex toy as an extra hand can take the pressure of orgasm off of yourself, which in turn can open multiple doors to orgasming with your partner (in general).

Sex Toys Online

Irrespective of how long you’ve been with your partner, it’s sometimes difficult to hit-fit that spot the way you can when you’re on your own. Here comes the scene of bringing a sex toy or two (or more) to your bed. You will not only take the pressure off of yourself trying to have that orgasm achieved, but will also take the pressure off your partner, too. Sex will be relaxing and throbbing, like you have dreamt of, always.

It Helps You Make Your Sex Life Spicy And Tangy

According to a survey, more than 80% of people make an extra effort to keep their sex life as exciting as they can. You can’t really stick to the same one or two positions forever; you will obviously start getting a little bored. Need to make it interesting?

That’s where sex toys come into play and help couples save the day — even helping during masturbation or oral sex. Nothing to be amazed of, as sex toys are more under the radar than ever. The same survey also found that around 50% of people introduce sex toys into their sex life to keep things exciting and interesting, which is great news! A boost for the sex toys industry, of course, but this also means that people are paying more attention to sexual pleasure and desires of themselves and their partner.

You’re More Likely To Have Multiple Orgasms With Sex Toys

Once you have taken the pressure off yourself and your partner (as mentioned in first point), it helps you open the doors to not just orgasms that are easier to reach, but even multiple orgasms. It’s in fact a proven fact that vibrators enhance sexual satisfaction. So, as a sandwich between your toy and your partner’s toy, you’re setting yourself up for an intense situation that will be full of multiple orgasms that you might not have achieved if it were just you (engaged in masturbation) or you and your partner sans the battery-operated toys. It keeps going on and on and on…

Toys Encourage You To Try New Positions

While you’re involved in all sorts of exploration in sex toys, you don’t have any idea what kind of twisted up positions you may find yourself in. Although the prominent epic ‘The Kama Sutra’ may have only 64 positions mentioned — including BDSM with ample creativity — with sex toys as your guide, you are likely to discover many more positions than 64.

They Ensure Better Communication

Using sex toys clip in sex with your partner also indicates “open and better communication.” A study conducted by sexual experts back in 2013 revealed that women prefer sex toys and use them freely as they allow them to communicate openly and help them free themselves from bondage. Also, acceptance of your sexual interests, pleasure and desires by your partner enhances satisfaction. Hence, sex toys help you to enhance openness and communication with your partner.

Helps In Making Your Fantasies Come True

If you’ve always desired to play an authoritative school teacher, a model or a nurse, there’s a whip for that. Or maybe you’ve been a fan of ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ and fantasise handcuffing your partner onto the bed ― whatever your fantasy is, using sex toys as props is one of the best ways to make you realise your fantasies from your head into the real world.

Better communication between your partner and you will help you choose the best-suited toys for yourselves and the one that suit you both are the best fit. With a little trying and dying, you’d be able to arrive at the one that will work wonders for you.

More from Adultscare Toys

By Rohit Malik

By Rohit Malik

By Pooja jha