This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Ehsan Mohammadi. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

What Are The Different Types Of Cryptocurrencies?

More from Ehsan Mohammadi

Bitcoin

bitcoin
Representational image

Bitcoin is a type of digital currency that reached a high level of fame and prosperity when it reached a price of $ 13,000 in early 2018.

Bitcoin was a combination of creativity, overcoming legal barriers, and overcoming various financial and banking intermediaries that made financial transactions possible internationally.  Therefore, in the short time of his emergence, he was able to attract a lot of attention.

Tron

The TRON digital currency, abbreviated TRX, is the domestic currency of the Chinese blockchain.  This digital currency is a decentralized blockchain-based platform that aims to create a global network of free content sharing in the field of entertainment.

In simple terms, Theron uses China Blockchain technology as a platform for the development of the global market, which includes the world of entertainment, media, and a variety of content.

This means that the current central Internet organizations (which are also intermediaries for developers) are leaving this circle.

This feature allows content creators to interact directly with users and reap the benefits of their work.  The official digital currency of Thron is called Tronix.

Ripple

Ripple platform is an open-source protocol designed to perform fast and cheap transactions.  Instead of using China Block Mining, Ripple uses a consensus mechanism through a group of servers to verify its transactions.

Ripple transactions are verified in seconds and cost very little.  Ripple definitely intends to dominate all international transactions around the world.

This platform not only has its own digital currency, Ripple (XRP) but also allows everyone to create their own digital currency on RippleNet.

Ethereum

Atrium is the second generation of digital currencies.  This new currency was created with the aim of smartening processes and creating space for decentralized and automated programs.  Atrium launched digital currencies on July 30, 2015, led by 23-year-old Russian Vitalik Buterin.

Lightcoin

LightCoin is one of the oldest digital currencies on the cryptocurrency market and was launched by Charlie Lee in October 2011.

One of LightQueen’s main goals was to reduce the authentication time of each block from 10 minutes to 2.5 minutes so that more transactions could be verified.

Currently, 14,400 Litecoins are mined daily, which is the maximum possible amount.

Stellar

Stellar digital currency is another type of currency code that you must know.  Stellar is a peer-to-peer network that, like Bitcoin, is decentralized.

Stellar, like other digital currencies, use Chinese blockchain technology.  In this decentralized network, there are no central institutions and decision-makers.

All transaction details in Stellar are stored on its blockchain as a general ledger, and anyone can view the general ledger and transaction details.

Cardano

Blockchain Cardano and by its nature Ramzarz Cardano with the abbreviation ADA in 2017 officially entered the world of cryptocurrencies.  Cardano Currency Code is the fourth currency in the cryptocurrency market rankings.  The founder of Cardano is Charles Hoskinson, one of the developers of the Atrium blockchain, who believes that Bitcoin and Atrium are the first and second generation of blockchain, respectively, and Cardano is the third generation of blockchain created to address the shortcomings of previous generations. The currency was priced at $ 2.16 at the time of writing.

One of Cardano’s goals is to be able to enforce legal oversight while protecting users’ privacy.

Polkadot (DOT)

Polkadot digital currency with the DOT symbol was officially launched in May 2020, the cryptocurrency was ranked 8th in the cryptocurrency market at the time of writing.  The current price of this currency is $ 45.35.  The growth of these cryptocurrencies will fluctuate depending on the optimism or pessimism that exists about the future of this currency network.

The Polkadot blockchain network actually provides its users with several coordinated blockchains as a set.

One of the main goals of Polkadot Ramzar is to finance the network.  Everyone who owns Polkadat ciphers has a role to play in the future of this network.

The protocol for extracting Polkadat cryptocurrencies is similar to stock proof.

Binance Coin (BNB)

These cryptocurrencies with the acronym BNB, which is related to the well-known and popular Binance exchange, were established in 2017 to finance the development of this exchange.

Came.  Currently, this cryptocurrency is ranked third in the cryptocurrency market.

One of the uses of Binance Quinn is to use it to pay transaction fees in Binance Exchange. In the first year, you can have a 50% discount on transaction fees.

Dogecoin

Dodge Quinn cryptocurrencies with the acronym DOGE with a current price of 0.53 cents are ranked fifth in the cryptocurrency market.  The digital currency was created in late 2013 by IBM’s Billy Marcus and Adobe’s Jackson Palmer to create a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency for asset transfer.

At first, no one expected the cryptocurrency to be known, but some celebrities, such as Elon Musk made it more and more popular with their support for the cryptocurrency.

Tether

Tetra digital currency with the abbreviation symbol USDT is a stable coin and its price is always fixed.  The value of Tetra is always dependent on the price of the US dollar.  One of the main uses of Tetra is its easy transfer between exchange offices and wallets.

These cryptocurrencies also protect your assets against fluctuations in the digital currency market.

Filecoin

The Kevin File Cipher, abbreviated FIL, was created in 2014 by Juan Benet.  The purpose of creating these ciphers was to store information in a decentralized manner.  In fact, by purchasing FIL ciphers, you will have access to space for storing your information, albeit in a decentralized manner.  If you have a memory that you do not use, you can benefit from the fees received by providing it on the network.

Monero

Monroe digital currency with the symbol MXR was launched in 2014 to create a platform for fast and easy payments.  Transactions take place in a completely decentralized Monroe network.

In most digital currencies such as bitcoin, bitcoin cache, and many other cryptocurrencies, the size of blocks in the network is fixed.  For example, blocks in a bitcoin network are one megabyte.  One of the main reasons for the delay in registering transactions and the increase in network fees is the limited size of network blocks.  In the Monroe network, the size of the block can be changed according to the number of transactions.

Algorand (ALGO)

Algorand coders with the symbol ALGO were created in 2019 by Silvio Micali.  The network of these cryptocurrencies uses the Pure Proof Of Stake protocol to authenticate blocks.  Using this protocol increases network security.

Algorand tries to create security with the help of Pure proof of stake protocol, scalability, and decentralization to solve the problems in the blockchain network.

China Link (Chainlink)

China Link with the acronym LINK was created in 2017 by Sergei Nazarov and Steve Ellis.  The chainlink network allows users to record information and smart contracts on a blockchain platform.  One of the goals of the LINK network is to fix the blockchain network problem for communicating information outside of the blockchain.

More from Ehsan Mohammadi

By Chinki Garg

By Detained Engineers

By Sharada Vinod