This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Sudipta Mishra. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

We Are The Victim Of Our Wrongful Deeds

More from Sudipta Mishra

We are already trapped in the web that we have created for our Mother Nature. We even don’t know how to release ourselves from this vicious quagmire of our lives. Hence, the consequences of this toxic period of our lives are social distancing, lockdown and never-ending struggle just to continue…

So we have entangled ourselves in an endless impossible means of life where we struggle to even breathe. Who is responsible for this? Our lusty materialistic interest, lack of farsightedness and over-ambitious behaviour are the causes of our suffering. We even don’t know the way to come out of this puzzle that was created by our demonic greedy attitude.

Our body is made of five elements: Water, Earth, Air, Fire and Sky. But we are constantly exploring these elements with a devastating attitude. We never pay heed to these extremely pivotal entities in our life. Overexploitation of these components has landed us in this situation. Now we are grappling with the harmful effects of our over-ambitious projects. By destroying the biodiversity and manipulating Mother Earth for our selfish desires, we have dug up our downfall.

Overexploitation of the elements of Nature has landed us in this situation. Now we are grappling with the harmful effects of our over-ambitious projects.

We now stand in such an anarchy of modern civilisation where we can do nothing to ensure our lives. Still, there is time to look back. We can develop compassionate attitudes towards the animal kingdom of Almighty.

We can create a haven for their shelter. Even now, through a series of activities, we can render greater vigilance for them. At least we can conserve them by reducing our meat intake and converting our needs to vegan food. Hence, we can alter our lifestyle by saying no to our extravagant temperament. By reducing carbon infusion with an attitude of serving the nation, we can somehow tackle the already damaged situations.

Right now, we can develop empathy for our fellow beings by sharing and caring. Whatever is ruptured cannot undone by us, but we can thwart the prevailing crises by helping our fellow beings who are in distress and need our help to overcome the fear of Covid. As of now, we are held in the monstrous grip of the coronavirus as a result of our treacherous behaviour towards Mother Nature.

Together we can combat and lead a battle against the deadly disease. By instilling a helping behaviour towards our clan in the time of need, we can lead the way only by serving food and even adopting kids of the ones who died due to Covid so that we can embrace a beautiful planet. Right now, empathy is the need of the hour for everyone.

We can showcase such kindness not only for the human race but also for innocent creatures by accepting them as a part and parcel of our lives. By volunteering free food for stray dogs, cows and other creatures, we should exhibit humanitarian assistance.

Together we will fight. We will not let the monster ruin our lives.

More from Sudipta Mishra

By Shivam