This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by News Time Barak. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

20-Y-O Indian Proposes The Existence Of A Black-White Wormholes In The Universe

Is time travel possible? Short answer: Yes, and you might be doing it right now!

Time travel is not travelling with time, but breaking the cycle of nature by going forward or backwards in time. ‘A Hypothesis of Black-White Worm Holes, Human Time Machine and Cause of Death’ by 20-year-old Hriday Debnath from Silchar (Assam) shows this. To understand this hypothesis, we first need to know black-white-warm holes, because these are three things from which the concept of human time travel is formed. The article written by Debnath is based on these concepts.

20-year-old Hriday Debnath who wrote ‘A Hypothesis of Black-White Worm Holes, Human Time Machine and Cause of Death’. Image has been provided by the author.

The first time the existence of a black hole was predicted was in 1916 when Albert Einstein published his theory of general relativity, describing how gravity shapes the fabric of spacetime. But is there only a black hole in the space? It’s predicted that a white hole and black hole are interconnected.

So you can say that both these entities are like the two sides of the same coin. We can consider them as future or past. While general relativity describes a white hole in theory, no one knows how one might actually form. The hyperspace of science fiction is a parallel universe that allows for faster-than-light travel between two entry points in our Universe.

1) A black hole, white hole and worm hole might be existing in every human life on a daily basis.

2) People who lose their lives might be because of black hole as it loses energy due to Hawking radiation.

3) We may be traveling occasionally into the past and future on a daily basis every time we visit our dreams. This might be happening with the help of a ‘Human Time Machine’ neurons as they gain the speed of light.

4) As we know energy can neither be created nor be destroyed as per the law of conservation of energy, when a black hole disappears in our human life, it stimulates Hawking radiations and that’s why if a near-death human body is kept under a glass box, it might explode.

5) We know that mass doesn’t depend on gravity as per relativity theory. And as per quantum physics, our body is made of atomic and sub-atomic particles, which do also exist in a black hole. Also, the universe and everything existing in our nature is created by the same equivalent particles. It is also known to us that E=mc² and a black hole exists because of energy.

The above facts have been written by Hriday Debnath have been accepted by some scientists. Time travel might be possible through ‘warm hole’, but this is just a theory that is not easy at all physiological levels.

A hypothesis is one that is a logical suggestion to explaining the relationship between many seemingly different events. According to the law of scientific method, it is necessary for any hypothesis to be testable. The tunnel-like structure has been named a ‘warm hole’ in relativity, also known as the Einstein-Rosen bridge.

If we look at this point of Debnath’s hypothesis, a few years ago, Stephen Hawking had given such information on the black hole that shocked the science world. He said that it is possible for one to get out from inside the black hole. Earlier, it was believed that it is not possible for anything to come out from the inside. Hawking had given this information through one of his researches. This research was published in Physical Review Letters.

To this, Hriday added:

Cells are made of proteins, which are a type of molecule, water, which is another molecule, and other things all made of molecules. Molecules are collections of atoms. Water is made up of oxygen and hydrogen atoms. Proteins are made of carbon, hydrogen, oxygen and other elements. The cell is the structural and functional unit of all known to living organisms. It is the smallest unit of an organism that is classified as living and is often called the building brick of life.

Black hole | Image has been provided by the author.

We are made up of cells and cells are made up of atoms. Nevertheless, we are made of atomic and sub-atomic particles. Since the particles do also exist in a black hole as well as the universe, and everything existing in our nature is also created by the same equivalent particles, therefore, black-white-worm holes most probably exist in our entire body.

In physics, energy is the quantitative property that must be transferred to a body or physical system to perform work within the entire body mechanism or to heat it. When a new life gets into the state of a newborn baby, it might be due to the transmission of entire existential energy.

Unlike classical physics, quantum physics is harder to explain, as it involves very small scales and phenomena that are not visible to the naked eye. Objects in quantum physics are neither particles nor waves; they are a strange combination of both. In classical mechanics, objects exist in a specific place at a specific time. However, in quantum mechanics, objects, instead, exist in a haze of probability; they have a certain chance of being at point ‘X’, another chance of being at point ‘Y’ and so on.

In general relativity, a white hole is a hypothetical region of spacetime and singularity that cannot be entered from the outside, although energy-matter, light and information can escape from it. In this sense, it is the reverse of a black hole, which can be entered only from the outside and from which energy-matter, light and information cannot escape. Hawking radiation of black-body radiation is theorised to be released by black holes because of quantum effects near the black hole event horizon.

Stephen Hawking predicted such a radiation effect in 1974 on the basis of theoretical studies. Hawking radiation reduces both the mass and energy of black holes, so this effect is also called ‘black hole evaporation.’ If there is no mass falling into a black hole from other sources, then they continue to decay from this effect and eventually disappear from existence.

Suppose, we have a bottle before us that is filled with water and we begin to shake it. Afterwards, due to inertia, the water will be released out of the bottle gradually as per the intensity of its shaking and at the end, the entire water amount will get void and there will be nothing left in the bottle to be shaken. The spread of any materialistic particle depends upon its density as well as surface area.

We know that glass has a natural frequency and sound is a pressure wave that vibrates all sorts of things. The pressure wave hits the glass and it vibrates to an extreme, overextends and shatters.

On the other hand, suppose we travel from Assam to New Delhi. The distance will be long in comparison to our home area and the time required to reach the destination at an instant will also be more. But there will be no limitation of repeated travelling if we stay at the same spot.

The more space we have, the more we can travel, but the less space we have, we will repeat it by our nature. That’s why in the case of dream or time travel of neurons, exceptionally, we can hardly travel 150 years after and before, but in space, there is no limitation at all as far as time travel is concerned.

Lucid Dreaming And Time Travel

“By definition, lucid dreaming is simply the act of knowing that you’re dreaming while you’re dreaming,” said Matthew Walker, professor of neuroscience and psychology.

Lucid dreaming comes naturally to some of us, but most of us have never experienced the sensation. However, that doesn’t mean it’s impossible. Scientists explain lucid dream as a dream during which dreamers, while dreaming, are aware that they are dreaming. Typically, when we dream, we do not know that the dream is not real. However, some people are able to enter a dream and be fully aware of the fact that they are actually dreaming.

When most of us dream, our thoughts and actions are voluntary. The dream plays out in front of us as if we are watching a film. But not all dreams are the same. Lucid dreaming is when we are playing a digital video game instead of watching a film. On the other hand, time travel grabs us on an intellectual and emotional level. Unlike many other things, most of us could do it. Unfortunately, because dreams are based upon memories, which are essentially data, one might not have enough data on the past and none about the future.

hand, person, girl, woman, home, cute, female, portrait, young, sleeping, darkness, rest, pillow, nap, sleep, dream, happy, photograph, image, organ, resting, emotion, interaction, human action, Free Images In PxHere
Image credit: pxhere

Occasionally, we travel into the past and future whenever we visit our dreams regularly with the help of ‘Human time machine’ neurons as they gain the speed of light. Newton’s law also states that the strength of gravity between any two objects depends on two factors: the masses of the objects and the distance between them. For an example: the bigger energy engine has more power, so it can get the job done. Power is defined as the rate of producing or consuming energy. If 10 mobile phones are connected to the same broadband, the speed will be less but if only one is running, it will get more speed.

When discussing the mind, there are three areas to be taken into consideration: the conscious mind, the subconscious mind and the superconscious mind. First, it’s important to differentiate between the brain and the mind. Our brain is a physical organ that stays in a fixed place in our body. The brain is similarly a creation of the mind: it is the mind’s own symbolic expression of its existence.

Neurons are information messengers. They use electrical impulses and chemical signals to transmit information amongst different areas of the brain, and between the brain and the rest of the nervous system. Now, the first level of consciousness is known as the conscious state, and this refers to our immediate awareness that we are experiencing as we are reading this. The next level of consciousness, the subconscious, is the material from which dreams are made.

Suppose we have a computer or desktop and we are watching something. Let’s assume this to be our conscious mind. On the other hand, we have some files that are in our trash bin or we have saved, so if we want to see or open the deleted or saved files, we can revisit them if we want by the necessary means. So, in this case, that will be considered the subconscious mind because it has already gone and now it’s our past work and we can revisit it into our past if we are willing from our deep within because it’s a special file as we have saved or trashed it. To do that, we will have to leave our conscious mind or the ongoing work on the screen.

As we know, the final level of consciousness is known as the superconscious. This is made up of thoughts, memories and primitive/instinctual desires that are buried deep within ourselves, far below our conscious awareness. Even though we’re not aware of their existence, they have a significant influence on our behaviour. In the case of a mobile phone, assume that we have been using a smartphone for over 1-2 years and now if we restore it, the files of our mobile phones will get disappeared. But, if we look into our RAM storage, we will figure out that the RAM storage is not clear and the previously used storage still exists at our RAM, although we can’t view it normally. So, in this case, we can consider RAM a superconscious mind.

Although our behaviour tends to indicate the unconscious or superconscious forces driving them, we can’t readily access the information stored in the unconscious mind. Throughout our childhood, we have gathered so many different memories and experiences that have formed our beliefs, fears and insecurities that we carry today. However, we can’t recall most of these memories. They are unconscious forces that drive our behaviour.

So, we will have to travel from the conscious to the subconscious mind to revisit our past or trash the files. In this case, to view these files, time will be required and the time would depend on the speed. If our desktop is older or backdated, it will require much more time to open the files. Getting any job done takes time, no matter how little or time-consuming it is. Maybe our dreams travel like this, too. It doesn’t take us long to think of something old or our past memories if it can gain the speed of light.

There’s still a lot we have to learn about time travel, the relation between quantum physics and classical physics, human life, space and nature. Science is not stable, it depends on our own observations of nature accordingly.

This worm hole theory is still a hypothesis observation by Debnath and new understanding says that the brain travels through time with the help of ‘time cells’. It is also interesting to note that this human mind has also created the complicated concept of time travel, something that Debnath also mentioned in his hypothesis assumption. Many great sci-fi films have been made on this subject in which characters travel through time-machines to the past and the future.

More from News Time Barak

By mythili kamath

By Soumya Sinha

By Kumari Shalini