This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by garhrajputana. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Five Reasons Why Your Next Trip Should Be To Jaisalmer

Rajasthan is known for its royalty and heritage. There are many places to visit in Rajasthan. One of these is Jaisalmer. The city is one of the most astonishing places in the State and is known for a desert experience that is similar to one in Abu Dhabi or Dubai. Jaisalmer is also called “The Golden City of Rajasthan”. This city can give a real-life experience of living inside a sandcastle, something that you can only imagine in movies and dreams. The forts of Jaisalmer give the experience of the royalty and heritage of Rajasthan.

Make sure you don’t miss out this exotic place of the golden city of Rajasthan.

Here are some reasons to love Jaisalmer:

Camel Safari

If you visit Jaisalmer and not try its Camel safari, then you are missing out a lot more than you think. Camel safari in Jaisalmer is one of those mystic things that will leave you excited and thrilled. At Jaisalmer, you can book a camel safari according to your comfort and enjoy the safari in the duns of the desert.

The Landscape

The view of the mystic sand dues of the Golden City will definitely give you an awe-full experience. You can enjoy the landscape of this city from the Jaisalmer Fort or from a camping site. You can also experience the cold chilling nights in winters with a campfire.

Fort Jaisalmer at sunset

The Jaisalmer Fort

The fort of Jaisalmer is one of the most amazing and mesmerising places in the city. It is a one-of-its-kind place, also known for its resemblance to sandcastles. The fort is entirely made from yellow sandstones and offer its visitors the best view when reflected under the sunlight. This fort has many chambers inside it, where one can find a marketplace and also some of the best traditional dishes of Rajasthan.

The Famous Marketplace

Jaisalmer is one of the most amazing places for a world-class shopping experience. You can enjoy purchasing exotic things and traditional items at the marketplace. You can also buy handicraft items, wall designs, cushions, mirror jewellery and wooden items at a good bargain.

Adventure Activities in Jaisalmer

Besides an amazing shopping experience in Jaisalmer, you can also participate in some of the adventure activities that the city has to offer. Some of them include dune bashing and parasailing.

Conclusion

The Jaisalmer city is not only famous for its mesmerising places, but also for the experience it offers to the travellers of the city. One must visit this amazing city and enjoy the heritage offered by it at least once in their lifetime. If you want to travel to Jaisalmer, you can book a desert camp or enquire about the travel here.

More from garhrajputana

By Chinki Garg

By Detained Engineers

By Sharada Vinod