This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Shameem Ahmad. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Owaisi Attacks Center Regarding Afghanistan, Questions Raised On Policy

More from Shameem Ahmad

Lok Sabha MP and AIMIM President Asaduddin Owaisi surrounded the government on the policies of the Modi government regarding Afghanistan. He said that the public still does not know what the policy of the Government of India was regarding Afghanistan.

AIMIM chief and MP Asaduddin Owaisi surrounded the centre on the expansion of the Taliban in Afghanistan. He refers to a speech given in Parliament in 2016, in which he is seen saying that dialogue should be established with the Taliban to establish strategic interests.

Owaisi has said that he had told the U.S. that the withdrawal of American troops from Afghanistan is certain. “As early as 2013, I had cautioned the Center to establish a diplomatic level dialogue with the Taliban in order to protect our interests in Afghanistan.”

Owaisi said that we had invested $3 billion dollars in Afghanistan. No government paid attention. And now we have to see what the Modi government does.

Owaisi also said that in the year 2019 he had reiterated his concerns about Taliban activity in Afghanistan in Parliament. “When Pakistan, the U.S. and the Taliban were holding talks in Moscow, the Prime Minister’s Office was counting the number of times they hugged then U.S. President Donald Trump. We still do not know what is the policy of the Modi government regarding Afghanistan.”

Taliban Capture Afghanistan

For information, the Taliban occupied Kabul on Sunday. Ashraf Ghani, the President of Afghanistan, fled his country with close friends. The Taliban’s rule over Afghanistan has been completely done. Fearing the growing influence of the Taliban, people are leaving Afghanistan. India is also running a mission to get its citizens out of there.

What Will Happen To India’s Investment Of Thousands Of Crores In Afghanistan?

India has invested in projects worth thousands of crores in Afghanistan. Other development projects including Salma Dam have come into the hands of the Taliban. In such a situation, there is concern among people about the danger looming over Indian investment.

1. Pragati Sharma

Are people like you especially men like Owaisi really shallow, dumb and selfish? You are worried about investments? What values are taught to you and your Owaisi? That women lives are trash, that women are weaker than men, that kill them and their lives don’t matter? Tell us, why Pakistani Muslims and Indian Muslims (men)are happy with Taliban return? Is it that taliban get to do with women what they want and you are happy to see this happening as you don’t get to do it? And don’t tell me Pakistani and Indian Muslim men are not happy. Social media is proof of this. Some are directly expressing it and others are indirectly. You and Owaisi have expressed your happiness indirectly using money as an excuse.

More from Shameem Ahmad

By Harshita Tannu

By Ronit Shakya

By Saahil Reddy