This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Mir Mohsi. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

How Do We Stop Thinking About People And Start Thinking About Ourselves?

More from Mir Mohsi

Some people have given themselves airs; they are never happy with your work, they always stand like a beast behind your happiness, whenever you achieve something, they come like a bolt out of the blue. You are never able to imagine them doing bad things because always wear an innocent mask in front of people but behind your back, their innocent faces turn into a beast’s jealous face.

Whenever you start working hard, they will become unhappy and your happiness will act as a bullet to them. Step by step, every time your mind asks you to choose a way and move on, you must walk with your inner power and will, and not think about what people are thinking about you and your work. Focus on your goal and achieve your dreams.

A dreamer is one who has the power to live their dream, to make their dreams come true, and doesn’t think about people. Dreamers only listen to their own mind and heart. Having experienced this situation, I have come to understand many things about dreaming. I have two things to tell people who are experiencing this right now:

Entrepreneur thinking

1. Don’t be scared of what people will say and think. Just think about your goal only, and work towards the thing that will bring you happiness.

2: Follow the rules first. If you will start working towards your goals accordingly, then you will never fail. Failure may not be a problem for many of us, but in our family and society, the person who fails is treated like a loser. This is not right. If a failed person starts thinking about his failure positively, then he will rise up once again with more preparation and hard work. He will start again and come back like an eagle who is only eyeing her target. Surely, she will close her eyes for some time — not to quit, but to be stronger.

She creates an outstanding map in her mind to achieve her goals that are beyond anyone’s imagination. With our willpower and inner power, we can change the whole world, we should only focus on our goals and dreams. We have to let people go and let them think what they are thinking. We only have to concentrate on our goals and our destination. If we burn the oil at night, then our future will be bright.

By doing all this, we will be successful one day. We will live our dreams one day if we believe in all this. A person always cheats on themselves with their fake promises. They know better about the potential of their inner power or the expectation of their heart. But still, they choose the wrong way by underestimating themselves. We should not do such a thing with ourselves, we have to believe ourselves, we have to choose the right way, we should not care about what people will think.

Don’t answer their wrong questions. We have made ourselves strong enough and we now have to make our ways clear. Let people do and think what they want to. They will try to distract us from our goal but we should not get distracted. Never answer them till your success shuts their mouth forever. Let them burn with our success.

“Confuse them with your success and bury them with your smile.”

We should be focused and concentrated on our goal and when we succeed in our lives, the jealous people will shut their mouths because our success will give them a better answer that they will never forget.

More from Mir Mohsi

By Aditi Gupta

By Bengali Love Cafe By Ms Sakshi Guha

By Sambhab Mishra