This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Manoj Kumar. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Simple Tips to bring Positivity and prosperity for your home

With the turn of the new year, a lot of people make resolutions to improve their lives and surroundings. But it is not always possible for them to get that fresh start they require because they are stuck in their homes that have been built without following Vastu principles.

In such circumstances, using these Vastu tips can help you bring luck and prosperity to your home.

What is Vastu Shastra?

So, what is Vastu? and How can it help us?

Vastu is a Sanskrit word that means ‘the art of living. It teaches us how to build our homes. According to Vastu Shastra, everything in the world has its own energy or vibrations. If those energies are mixed up, then there will be chaos and confusion in your surroundings that can cause you all kinds of problems.

It is our duty to build, renovate and maintain our homes in a way that their energies remain balanced.

Vastu Shastra gives us tips on what all should be kept in mind when building or renovating the rooms of your home or office. It tells us how we can create energy flows conducive to positive vibrations and peaceful living.

What are the major Vastu Tips we have to follow during Construction?

Before constructing a home, we have to see whether it aligns with the spiritual directions mentioned in the Vastu Shastra. There are certain rules for this, and if we follow those rules, only then it can be called a Vastu compliant home.

According to Vastu, the door of your house should always be open towards the East or North-East. This means that the main entrance of your house should not face Southward. So consider building your new home according to Vastu principles.
Sometimes when people build their homes, they make mistakes. Now the question is, what can we do to fix these mistakes?
Actually, there are a lot of tips to help you get a Vastu friendly home!

The first thing we should do is use these Vastu tips for homes, and it will definitely help us get rid of all bad energies that are lingering around.
Some of the best ways to improve and strengthen our homes, using ancient techniques like Vastu Shastra:

Here are some tricks to make your home Vastu compliant without tearing off walls or constructing new ones:

1. Hang a wind chime in the South-West corner of your house. The wind chime can be made from any metal like copper, brass or aluminium, but there should be at least five metals in it. You can decorate this chime with shells, crystals and other stones as well.

2. The corners of a room have their own importance in Vastu but very few people pay attention to them while designing their homes! To create balance as well as prosperity, the corners of the home should not have any decorative items.

3. The corner where the staircase is located should not be cluttered with too many things. You can even keep a statue of a man in that corner to make it auspicious.

4. Water bodies like plants, ponds or pools attract wealth, so you should plant them near your living room and other profitable areas of your home! This will help you get more prosperity and happiness near these areas! Also, consider using more water elements inside as well as outside your home to bring positive changes in your life.

5. Finally, light some candles around any water body (inside or outside) every evening for about 20 minutes after sunset and this can protect you from negative energies in your house by weakening their effects on you.

6. It is also good to move heavy furniture from one room to other so that the energies of the rooms change every couple of months.

7. The energy in your house changes when you enter and leave home, so it is important to cleanse it after you come back from travelling or if you have been occupied with any negative thoughts or actions during your absence at home.

8. Even a leaf fallen by accident on the floor can cause disturbances in your life! So we should consider making our homes tidy and clean.

9. Growing plants around our living areas is a very good idea as they can give us positive energy, coverage against negative energies and even help purify the air in our houses.

Ultimately both Vastu and Feng Shui are some of the ancient techniques which still has relevance today. These can definitely add positive vibes to our lives and our surrounding.

There are many other Vastu tips for homes that can help you create positive changes in your environment. You can read about them and share this information with your family and friends so they can also benefit from it!

More from Manoj Kumar

By directories

By directories

By saud