This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Rukhsar Bano. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Tipu Sultan Party U.P. President Shameem Ahmad Wins Hearts Of Many

More from Rukhsar Bano

Tipu Sultan party U.P president Shameem Ahmad has won the hearts of many. When everyone was shutting their doors to protect themselves from Covid-19, a boy opened his door and stepped out to help the jobless and helpless people around.

Shameem Ahmad is a 21-year-old boy who belongs to the holy city of Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. As a child, he wanted to be a doctor in order to serve mankind. To establish his dream, he went to Kota, Rajasthan, for the preparation of NEET. With all his hard work and dedication, he got admitted to a private medical college. After that, he pursued his higher studies at Bananas Hindu University (BHU).

From a very young age, he dreamt of changing the country so that all the people of this country live peacefully. He was shattered seeing the deprived and backward society of this country. When he was a kid, he asked his mom why some people beg for money instead of working and earning it.

Though his mom failed to tell him the reason, he soon understood how there is a line between the poor, middle class, and the rich. Ahmad is very down to the earth. He always wonders how he could do at least something for the helpless and needy people. It was difficult for him to achieve his goal from a working-class family, but he was determined about bringing some change around.

In 2019, Tipu Sultan Party (TSP) was enrolled with the Election Commission under the administration of Prof. Shaikh Sadeque. As a result, Shameem Ahmad was selected as the party president of TSP, Uttar Pradesh. Since that day, a social specialist, Ahmad, has endeavoured to satisfy the necessities of nearby residents of his body electorate. This gave him a platform to bring change to society.

One day, while sitting at a shop, he noticed how the poor kids who should go to school instead of work in that shop to earn some money for a living. That scene filled his eyes in tears. So, he decided to give free coaching classes to the kids who can’t afford to go to school. Till now, he has taught more than a hundred students. This was his first step towards changing society. But before taking one more step ahead, the pandemic took place.

Though the pandemic limited the functioning of everyone but Ahmad kept on flying high and high. With a spark in his eyes, he stepped out to help every needy person. With no time, he planned out things and started working according to them.

He supplied free ration, medicines, and all the resources to the local people who were in need of it. And till now he has helped more than 150 people around. He assisted about hospitals and beds availability to everyone over the phone. He is an example of a young volunteer who never failed to do welfare for the people.

Apart from this, Ahmad believes in equity and youth power. He always treats everyone equally. For him, casteism doesn’t exist. He says, “There is no such thing as casteism. we are born for a purpose, and it’s up to us how we convert the purpose into good or bad”. In addition to this, he also said. “There is no power like the power of youth, cause the power of youth doesn’t stop. If you must dream of the world you want to live in, dream out loud. Youth are the solution, not the problem.

The story of Ahmad might be kept hidden from the world, but the effect of his small contribution towards uplifting this society is huge. Truly, he is an example of a great skilled leader who is all set to change the country very soon.

More from Rukhsar Bano

By Godhuli Barat