This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Camp Majestic. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Luxury Camping in Uttrakhand.

Luxury Camping is the new trend in the world of travel and adventure there are many destinations having a better climate, unlike cities that are coming up with the concept of Luxury camping providing with the entire home-like comforts. So here is the list of some perfect hideouts packaged with fun lodes of adventure.

1. Rishikesh

In spite of being famous for River Rafting Rishikesh serve as an ideal destination to be in solitude in the solace of the holy river Ganges. Encircled by the dazzling beauty of the mountains and terrains with a magnificent and humongous river flowing. Nesting amidst all these has its own charms and its proximity to Delhi makes it travel easy and a great weekend escape. A variety of camps is available as per the demand of the guests. If you are an adventurer lover you can stay in jungle camps or else if you don’t want to leave the comfort of your home behind you can stay in luxury Camping sites which are jam-packed with animates that give you home-like environs in midst of the valley of Rishikesh.             

2. Chopta

Not much is known to the travelers about this destination as it remains unexplored and untouched by the social hooligans. This valley is like our own mini Switzerland. Surrounded by the captivating snowscape of the northern Himalayas this is a perfect hideout from the outside world. This valley is also home to the famous pheasant “Monal” and many other rare birds. The area of Chopta comes under the Kedarnath wildlife sanctuary hence filled with a massive variety of flora and fauna. Chopta also serves as a base for Tungnath trek. The serene and silent habitat attracts many medication groups to spend their time in seclusion camping here is the best option to get away from the wrath of summers and get a peace of mind.

3. Pangot

This place serves as an archetypal destination for migrating birds as it is covered with a widespread forest of pine and deodar.  Pangot offers camping sites near to the birding area as the record says 580 species of birds are spotted in these areas including Himalayan griffon, blue-winged minla, khalij pheasant, etc.  Proximity to the Nainital Lake and the famous landscapes of Nainital valley make this destination a must to visit.  Because of its altitude weather here remains perfect even in summers and snowfall can be witnessed during winters. Camping in Pangot can be considered as the best option for spending time with Mother Nature.

4. Dhanaulti

Engulfed by the captivating view of the Himalayas and the magical forest of pine and deodar this place has a lot to offer if you are willing such as ravishing purlieus, tidy vicinity, eco-parks, and eco huts. The climate here is very delightful and the canopy formation of trees gives a mystical touch to the town. This is why Dhanolti is known as the vampire town of India. An enthralling view of the Himalayas can be sighted from here including the peaks of famous Nanda Devi and many others. Camps are set up in kanatal which is very near to Dhanaulti town. Camping here amid the wilderness and with the stories of vampires sighting running around has its own thrill.

5. Kasol

This site is emerging as a new camping destination and summer hideout. Being at the confluence of the River Beas and River Parvati Kasol maintains a charming ambiance maneuvering itself with a picture-perfect coniferous forest and lucent mountain stream.  Kasol is very famous among the hitchhikers as it acts as a base for nearby treks to Kheerganga and Malana. Kasol is renowned by the name of Amsterdam of India because of its scenic beauty and snow-covered peaks. This place puts an impression on the heart of its visitors and evokes them to visit again and again.

6. Lansdowne

Lansdowne is the tiny picture hamlet of Uttrakhand this town is set up by the Britishers. Lensedwon before being a magnetizing travel and camping destination is home to Gharwahl command rifle because that area of Lensedwon is well maintained and much cleaner. As per places of interest, Lansdowne has a war museum in the name of Victoria Cross holder from Garhwal  Rifles Darwan Singh Negi this town also offers a small lake with a boating facility and many landscapes from where the beauty of nature can be adored.  Lansdowne is blessed with the entrancing view of snow-capped mountains and captivating terrain. Winds flowing in the terrain of Lansdowne is very fresh and rejuvenating. This town offers everything you can ask for having a lazy relaxing holiday.

Check out these beautiful locations with us Camp Majestic.

Contacts Us- 9313512002

Visit Us – www,campmajestic.com

More from Camp Majestic

By Neha Yadav

By Sumbulkhan Khan

By Nishant Tanwar