This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by SHER MUHAMMAD. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

the education status of bengal Muslims

At the end of 2019, a dangerous smallpox and pandemic disease started to spread among the world from the Wuhan city of China. This disease actually is an epidemic virus on the earth of population. People afraid it and keep the distance from it named Corona Virus Disease in short is Covid’19 this Covid’19 has rapidly spread around the world eradication good system of world especially in educational system. There are more negative impacts on the students than the positive of the Covid’19 in educational field.

In starting of the corona virus, when it rapidly began to spread around the world, country stopped the all works even though that is educationally, politically, economically etc. closed the school, college. University, office etc. due to pandemic virus percent of education decreased at low level.  And students started to work at anywhere they are able to do such kinds of work.

In this period of Covid’19, people faced lot of problems in family economically especially those people who are daily workers in their life hood. Due to the money problem the people became unable to handle their family even the people started to sell their essential thing to the shop and buy something for feed the family. But in this period the education came down at low level more affected than other problem.

Due to closed the educational building students could not go to school and learn the education by offline. Teachers started the online class by electronic device which is also given by Government of Bengal to 11th and 12th standard’s students. Even a lot of students left the school and went to somewhere such as Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai etc to employ and gain some moneys. Some of students went to work in gold shop and they changed their aim in life and set an aim to be worker.

Due to start the online class, many parents faced the lot of problem of money to buy electronic device to their student who studies in low level class below the 11th standard. Even though the parents gave electronic device to their children thinking they would study very well and became a good person in their life. But children became against parents thought through using the electronic device in wrong path. Then parent could not handle their children as before they were.

Students started to use the device to fame more in social media than in education such as in YouTube, face book, Instagram etc. some of them  used to learn by online class. But almost of them used to enjoy the social media world and wasted the study time.

When students attend the online classes through the electronic device, they try to cheat with teachers by using it for another aim. They attend the online classes, but do not attend the classes. Because when the teachers started to take class by online in device, students also started to attend the classes but within few minutes they use the another apps by putting that app in which the online class is going on in background and include in social media. They start the chatting with friends and using Facebook, Whats-app etc. so they not attend class very well. Due to this condition of students, they go to perish their life and towards dangerous world.

The education situation of students is so dangerous and very bad. They lose their education in this time of Covid’19. They unable to acquire the perfect knowledge, because the bad habit of social media not permit them to get the good knowledge and using it in wrong path.

In this time of Covid’19 people tolerated lot of problems except the study problem also especially those people who are daily worker man work and handle their family members.  When government implemented the lock-down all over Indian state then those people fall in depression and got the tension to handle their family day by day. In the starting of lock-down about after 22 March 2020, if anybody went out of the home and went to any shop or to do work in their farming land, they could not work freely. They afraid come the police toward them. If they see coming the police run away from police such as a cat run away after seeing the dog and hide in hiding place. People are helpless. They have no food to feed the children.

A huge number of workers and masons work in out of their state.  Some of them in Kerala and Mumbai etc. but the work stopped due to Covid’19 and many companies also closed. Then the workers started to come back to their home. But that time, the vehicles are not available. So they started their journey by walking on road some of them took the railway. Ride the rickshaw. Some of those people died who were took the railway path to come back by accident.

There is a help from government sector. When poor and poverty people have no food in their home then government started to give free ration to people including the rice, wheat and others necessary things.  Government helped the people very well. The government gave rice and potato to school’s students even they are from ICDS or primary level to 7th standard. So people could to live here with peace and glad.

Government of Bengal passed a new scheme that is giving the 10 thousands rupees to all students of 11th and 12th standard students to buy the phone for online classes. Due to this scheme the government wants to attract the student to go to school after reopening the school in coming days.

Some people utilized this period very well by doing something good. Few people used this pandemic time positively. Many students of the colleges, Universities etc get chance to do something new in their lives. A man made a by cycle using the wood of trees. A boy from Kerala started journey to Kashmir by riding cycle to complete his passion. Students passed secondary and higher secondary examination without any conduct exam among the students and got the certificates. Due to covid’19 IPL held at Dubai in last year.

More from SHER MUHAMMAD

By Prabhanu Kumar Das

By Geetika Gaurav