This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Rhea Singh. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Ahsaas Channa Is Shining In Bollywood At Just 21!

Ahsaas Channa is a 21-year-old, one of India’s digital superstars born in Mumbai. Being the daughter of a Punjabi film producer Iqbal Singh Channa and Kulbir Kaur Badesron, a television actress, Ahsaas marked the start of her Bollywood journey at quite a young age. Growing up, she had been featured in the films “Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna,” “My friend Ganesha” & “Vaastu Shastra” as a child actor.

Ahsaas Channa
It becomes mind blogging for the audience to know that today’s girl is an enthusiastic feminine influencer who played the male character in her childhood.

Ahsaas glowed up much because of her sarcastic role in ‘Girliyapa‘ and ‘Kota factory‘. The audience likes the ambiance she creates with her sarky and mocking vibe.

In the view of myriad rated web series, many commercials, print shoots, and an excellent ramp show with her mother in “Geetanjali Fashion Week,” Ahsaas has grown an extensive fan base on Instagram and YouTube.

As a teenager, she has recently been more into tv shows like ‘devon ke dev Mahadev‘, ‘Oye Jassie‘, and ‘MTV Fanaah‘.

Ahsaas’s interview statements reveal that she is much confident about departing for a Bollywood journey as she states, “It was like I knew I had to become an actress right from when I was in my mother’s womb.” Further, she adds, if not an actress, then she would become a director. All that she desires is to be associated with the Bollywood industry.

Ahsaas Channa

As far as the concern is about her being the face of TVF, it was never planned, and she never knew it would go to this extent, that she would someday become the front end of this tremendous digital economy of TVF. Therefore she is indelibly contented with what she owns and where she stands at present. She would retain being a part of TVF and addresses TVF as her “second family.

Ahsaas Channa has been confident throughout, but as we know, every coin has two sides. There are insecurities which she uncovers in one of her interviews.

Devoting too much passion and dedication to this digital industry makes Ahsaas look at it as her insecurity. Insecurity of losing the glam she holds. And since she is super close to her mother, losing her becomes her most significant insecurity.

When it comes to relationships, Ahsaas is a little choosy over the guys. She is someone who would look for a healthy relationship that promises her betterment and her partner’s honesty.

The life mantra that she most looks up to is “being honest, not pretentious.

She doesn’t like to be flashy and insists on keeping it real. Stretching from getting featured as a child actor in movies to the glamorous face of digital media, Ahsaas has come a very long way, and she has much more kinds of stuff to flash the audience with.

Feature image credits: Ahsaas Channa/ Instagram

More from Rhea Singh

By Simran Pavecha

By Marhaba Hilali

By Geetika Bakshi