This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Originbluy. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

3 Ways To Boost Employee Engagement In Remote Jobs

More from Originbluy

In the era of workplace turmoil, legitimate employee experience strengthens the purpose of the employee and sparks energy, which later converts into an organisation-wide engagement boost. According to a McKinsey report, many employees have felt supported during the ups and downs of Covid, but many have struggled, too. This rapid change of environment has further created a wider difference between employer expectations and employee concerns.

To evolve and innovate, industry leaders are rapidly adapting to changing environments. Gone are the days of sticking to the rule book. Leaders are on a constant lookout for innovative ways to engage their team better. Employees, too, are now more conscious and aware of their health.

Due to remote work, issues like disengaged teams and isolated workers have taken over. There has been a profound shift in the mindset of employees. They are now rethinking their career paths. Amid this, organisations can provide an excellent employee experience by just listening to their employees’ needs.

Team challenges are an effective way to engage your team towards a common goal. With little initiative from employers, employee engagement can increase by 20%. Leaders are on the lookout to launch a programme that is fun and all-inclusive, and its result can easily be measured. Similarly, a breakdown of routine can also boost employees’ enthusiasm.

Change The Taboo Around Employee Health 

As it is truly said, a whole person comes to work, and not just a worker. Investing in the well-being of your employees can be rewarding to your organisation. When your team members are physically active, they will be more productive and better engaged in work. Their overall wellness consists of better health — i.e. better physical health, better nutrition and better sleep. All this adds to your employees’ effectiveness and ability to be present at work. For instance, sleep deprivation can lead one to skip work and hence, reduced productivity. To build effective engagement, you need to motivate your employees.

Leverage Activities To Increase Employee Engagement 

The Office

Gamified team-building activities are proven to boost the morale of employees. They engage better in interactive activities rather than traditional one-on-one counselling. TWC Corporate Digital Walkathon is a proven way to drive engagement. This 12-week team-walking challenge unites people to a common cause of winning. This boosts morale, promotes fitness and builds leadership. And its implementation is easy as well. The programme runs digitally at multiple locations with unlimited participation. It features Step-o-meter, assessments, individual rank, team rank and live classes.

Build A ‘We Care’ Environment 

When you create an atmosphere of care and growth for your employees, they feel nurtured and grow profoundly. After leading multinationals launched the TWC Walkathon, they witnessed a 4x increase in the daily actions of their employees. Further, there is a 2x increase in the team’s connection. “Largest initiative ever”, “Easy and Fun” and “Very engaging” have been some of the feedback that their clients gave in that period.

Engaging employees effectively is an ongoing long process that has been long overdue. Once you master the key skills, it becomes easy to build a well-tuned organisation. How a company use this may shape their image internally as well as externally in the future.

More from Originbluy

By Meheli Roy

By Amal K