This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by shakeel ahmad. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Will The New Year Bring With It A New Economy?

More from shakeel ahmad

With the faster speed of uncontrolled inflationary tendencies that truly make our lives hard, fewer would deny that the new year brings additional load on the common man’s pockets. However, the suggested increase in GST is reported to have been deferred due to assembly polls in as many as five states.

The said hike is directly related to our living standards. Without a doubt, a large number of people assert that the love of money remains essential to make our life more uncomfortable. Yet, the FM seems to be concerned little as Gaurav Vallabh alleged that she does not fathom the economy’s ‘e’.

But how could it be? She is said to be strengthening the country’s economy on the right road. If the two and a half percent increase in GST can perform some benefit to our traditional economy, it comes as a new year’s gift to us.

The raids by the competent agencies have brought forth undisclosed money. Even walls have wealth, as we have seen. The way currency notes were recovered from the hidden layers of the wall appears to have altered. The old saying wall has ears that continued from Chandragupta Maurya’s times to Nawab of Awadh.

Image of money
The new year brings additional load on the common man’s pockets.

The year 2022 has come for us, but there is no rejoicing as the news about the virus with the sudden inflation has dimmed the zest. This point remains more in the discussion. The blistering cold and the deadly Omicron spread have also faded the politicians’ extra enthusiasm for the electoral rallies.

Experts say this debate will continue up to the forthcoming assembly polls. Every politician appears ready to react to this latest development. There stands nature’s blast with colder wintry days with momentum on the one side. But, on the other hand, the politicians are not distributing woollen clothes to the poor or unsheltered people given the elections.

Lately, social media carried a report on a politician offering his white jacket to an older man wearing an old, holed jacket. This also remains hot news for soft-heartedness. However, if wily politicians fight on varied issues, they also display a humanitarian stance.

Are these not better points of their stunning variance? Notwithstanding, they are seen verbally fighting at the welfare issues, they remain assertive in extending help to the poor. At the same time, we also come across their upscale lifestyle about which Congress party’s well-known spokesman Gaurav Vallabh hints at TV discussion.

An image of a virus that impacted the economy
Several assert that the virus that grasps in the night can harm us in the daytime.

Meanwhile, all the anxiety about the hazardous virus stealthily surrounds us after ten in the night. Does the new year bring extra load on common man’s pockets? It has now been established that the virus does not harm us during the day. Conceivably, there remains a political reason behind this factual truth.

After all, the cold weather conditions show their fierce rage as the minimum temperature and cloudy days continue to trouble us painfully. However, what remains good is that more and more people are vaccinated.

The upcoming year of 2022 stares at us with all the radiant qualities as everyone moves on into the new year from uncertainties, different fears, pressures, or burdens. Not a selected few, but a lot more want to see improvement in the employment scenario in the ongoing new year.

More from shakeel ahmad

By Mubashar Naik

By Kavya Rajendran