Site icon Youth Ki Awaaz

What Are The Best Sunscreens That Prevent Tanning?

The sun is not our closest friend when it’s 45 degrees outside, don’t we all agree? Well as much as it is crucial for our body because who wants Vitamin-D deficiency? It can cause a whole lot of damage to our skin. SPF is a must to protect you from the summer heat and tanning. Why is it so important?

· It can prevent skin cancer: Unprotected exposure to sunlight can increase the risk of skin cancer and SPF protects and reduces the chance of getting skin cancer.

· It prevents early aging: Sun exposure leads to premature aging, SPF can help slow down the process of aging.

· Reduces the risk of acne breakouts and inflammation: If your skin is acne-prone, sun damage can increase the risk of breakouts and worsen the acne. SPF can help prevent breakouts and inflammation. However, If you have severe acne, you can get a deep cleansing facial done and it is one of the best facials for acne to get rid of the clogged pores. post that you can take extra care of your skin and protect it from heat damage.

One of the prime problems people have during summers is sun tanning, tan lines are not appealing to many people. These are some of the best sunscreens to prevent tanning and sun damage:

1. PHYTORX ULTRA-PROTECT SUNBLOCK SPF 70 PA+++: A unique oil-free sunscreen, formulated with clean and skin-nourishing ingredients like Thyme and Sage. It’s an extreme sunblock with high concentration of intense sun filters, plus it has daily broad spectrum protection with SPF 70 and PA+++ rating to prevent skin damage against UVA and UVB exposure. It is a non-greasy formula that protects the skin from sun damage. With its high level of protection, it is one of the best sunscreens to prevent tanning.

2. PHYTORX WHITENING UV SCREEN MATTEGEL SUN BLOCK SPF 60: It has a non-greasy and refreshing texture that nourishes the skin and prevents it from UVA and UVB damage, all with the broad spectrum SPF 60 and PA+++ rating. Infused with the goodness of Mulberry root extract, it helps to fade the appearance of dark spots and blemishes while enhancing overall skin complexion. This should be your pick if you are looking for a non-greasy formula with a matte finish.

3. Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 50+: It is ideal for people with all skin types, it leaves your skin with a non-sticky finish. It is a broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF 50. It is non-comedogenic so it won’t clog your pores.

4. Lotus Herbals Safe Sun UV Screen Matte Gel Pa+++ SPF – 50: It is enriched with natural actives that protect the skin from sun damage. It is suitable for normal to oily skin and leaves your skin with no white cast at all. Again, a broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF 50 for complete protection.

5. La Shield Lite Anti Tanning Oil Free Sunscreen Gel SPF 50+ Pa+++: It is a gel-based sunscreen so it won’t feel heavy on oily skin. It is specially formulated for those prone to tanning or pigmentation. It is a broad-spectrum sunscreen for complete protection.

These are one of the best sunscreens to prevent tanning and protect your skin from harmful UV rays. You can choose wisely according to your budget and skin preferences. If you want to save your skin from causing skin issues, do not forget the sunscreen. Make sure to use an ample amount for the face and neck, apply it 20-30 minutes before stepping out and keep your skin protected all day every day.

Exit mobile version