Youth Ki Awaaz is hiring a Delhi-based Campaign Manager, to work with the company’s campaign strategy with social-good and aligned brands, and business development.
Applicants should have excellent understanding of what a strong and widely appealing user-engagement campaign. A deep commitment to empowering people using technology and information, and experience being a part of a local, national, or international campaign.
- Identify, design, and execute high-response engagement campaigns and youth engagements in collaboration with potential partners and high-intensity brands and institutions – to help them identify opportunities to run social good campaigns.
- Work with a team of content and social media experts to build audience for campaigns that deliver powerful messages that align with our partners and the audience’s needs. Additionally, provide strategic advice, conduct media outreach, and promote them across the web and to our members via social media and email.
- Contribute to Youth Ki Awaaz’s success measurements and lessons learned to ensure organization-wide skill building and best practices.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with brands and institutions to enable them to use Youth Ki Awaaz as a tool for youth engagement.
- Help coordinate our email programme including writing, innovative testing and analysis of results for action alerts.
- Develop and maintain trusted relationships with brands to facilitate the use of our platform for amplifying messages.
- Lead on multiple campaigns spanning dozens of issues in a high-paced environment.
- Develop internal and external learning materials for coworkers and users on best campaigning practices.
- 3+ years of experience in social media driven campaigns or projects
- A deep commitment to collaborate on our mission of empowering young people through path breaking content and social campaigns.
- Proven track record of designing strategies and tactics for organic growth of campaign/project on social media, including engaging users and deriving analysis.
- Keen understanding of the Indian media landscape.
- Experience and expertise in creating content for social media, and understanding of content for different social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat)
- Skills to write effective, short and high quality emails
- Excellent copy writing skills with sufficient experience
- Understanding of numbers and trust in them — know how to measure a campaign’s success in numbers, and how to set up various tools to measure a campaign for analysis
- Experience and willingness to work with a diverse set of people with different abilities and understanding
- A willingness to take risks, fail, learn and adapt.
- Strong sense of fun, innovation and exchange – that is what our team thrives on. You should be able to imagine and aim for the impossible.
- Project Management Skills – this job requires timely and decisive project prioritization and resource allocation.
How to apply
Send us a copy of your latest CV with a cover email detailing out your experiences and learnings, and how you could add value to YKA – at email@example.com. Make sure you add a list of the campaigns you were involved in.