The pandemic has not been kind to anyone, least of all students. From the challenges of shifting to online education, to the stress of examinations, and for many, the uncertainty and fear of the future.
We know you’re going through a lot right now, and worse, no one seems to be listening. Your concerns are valid and must be heard, though. Your stories and struggles matter, and your voice is the foundation to building a better future of education and ensuring each and every one of us has a chance to realise our dreams and aspirations.
Join the conversation with #ReimagineTogether, and share your stories, your anxieties and fears, your demands and experiences, and we’ll make sure it’s taken to the Ministry of Education. In fact, we want you to join us and Tweet it out together with us, so we can build back better!
Your story could be about:
- The challenges you’ve faced with online education
- The challenges in access to Internet infrastructure
- The struggles of studying while living in a pandemic
- How your aspirations and dreams for your studies have been impacted
- What are your thoughts about the phased opening of schools and colleges in Unlock 4?
- What are the hits and misses of your school, college or institution in response to the pandemic and how has it impacted you
Join us, and together let’s make sure our voices are heard, the struggles acknowledged and the system changes.